Are You Christmas Place Material?
The Christmas Place family is seeking friendly, outgoing and motivated people to join our team. We hire smiling faces … Scrooges need not apply!
What To Expect During The HIring Process
During the interview process, we will describe the position and its requirements (including physical requirements) and ask that you carefully consider your ability to fulfill the needs.
All areas of the application must be filled out completely and accurately. Please fill in the required information directly on the application and do not indicate: “see resume”.
If you are offered a position with Christmas Place be aware that we may verify all of the information that you have written on the application, as well as your resume if included. If there is a discrepancy in your information, the job offer may be withdrawn. It is important to be sure that what you have written is correct.
Positions Currently Open
- Learn details of the various product lines, collectibles and misc. Christmas Decorations and Gifts.
- Take the initiative in greeting and talking with customers.
- Promote sales, promotions and current and future store events.
- Check out our customers at the cash register
- Arrange/locate merchandise correctly on sales floor
- Ensure your area is neat
- Receive, distribute, and track store merchandise
- Check merchandise for accurate price tags
- Unwrap and price merchandise
- Ability to handle physical
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Great Handwriting Skills
How To Apply
Get or Download The Application
Please call 1-865-453-0415 Ext 110 to request an application. We can email it or fax it to you.
You may also download a Christmas Place employment application below.Download Application
How to Submit Your Application
- Email: Karenh@christmasplace.com
- Fax: 865-429-4558
- Mail to: Christmas Place – Attn: H/R
P.O. Box 958, Pigeon Forge TN 37868
- In Person: 2470 Parkway, Pigeon Forge TN 37863